So that’s another week done here at Ears To The House. Just as is customary around here, we’re taking Saturday off – we do have lives of our own, believe it or not. Normal service resumes tomorrow – including the return of the DJs Playing Badly column, now on its brand new date of Sunday.
Right now, let’s quickly recap some of what’s been on Ears To The House during the week…
- What DJ Keoki didn’t tell everyone in his fundraiser.
- No sign of Lil Louis in Brazil last weekend – why?
- Resident Advisor got more than just that £750k in bailouts…
- Belgium’s Fuse nightclub gets a reprieve and not much else.
- Plague rave DJ agency is in financial trouble.
- Now Richie Hawtin joins the list of those offering musical education…
This site has got a little bigger recently and intends to grow a lot more this year, so what better time to start following us if you aren’t already? Much of what’s written about on Ears To The House simply doesn’t appear anywhere else – the self-appointed gatekeepers in the dance music press seem to prefer keeping their readers in ignorance on certain aspects of this industry.
Show your support by following our socials, bookmarking the site, or simply by visiting us each day – and you’ll never miss a post again!