So that’s another week over and done with. Welcome to the weekend! Normal service resumes tomorrow – and our reviews column returns in July. Right now, let’s quickly recap some of what’s been on Ears To The House during the week…
- #ForTheMusic finally backs a winning horse…
- Did Carl Craig stop Annabel Ross reviewing Movement?
- We agree with DJ Sneak – twice!
- Failing to raise the calibre of journalism, Resident Advisor.
- Four Tet wins his legal battle against Domino.
- Derrick May loses his Futur gig.
If you’re not following Ears To The House by now, you’re missing out. Much of what’s written about here simply doesn’t appear anywhere else. Show your support for us by following our socials, bookmarking the site, or simply by visiting us each day – and you’ll never miss a post again!