So that’s another week done here at Ears To The House. Our normal service resumes tomorrow – including our DJs Playing Badly column, now on its brand new date of Sunday. Here’s a flavour of what we’ve had on the site this week…
- Why does Danny Tenaglia keep getting it wrong on social media?
- Which DJ will be the first to play in North Korea?
- Annabel Ross objectifies men.
- Can Juan Atkins play? No one seems to know…
- Think the Belleville Three story is nonsense? You must be a racist, says Ben Sims!
- Have Prada fallen out of love with Richie Hawtin?
- Defected fawn over Harry Romero, but one person’s name isn’t even mentioned…
This site has got a little bigger recently and intends to grow a lot more this year, so what better time to start following us if you aren’t already? Much of what’s written about on Ears To The House simply doesn’t appear anywhere else – the self-appointed gatekeepers in the dance music press seem to prefer keeping their readers in ignorance on certain aspects of this industry.
Show your support by following our socials, bookmarking the site, or simply by visiting us each day – and you’ll never miss a post again!