That’s another week done with here at Ears To The House. Just as is customary around these parts, we’re taking Saturday off – meaning that barring any big stories breaking, normal service resumes tomorrow. This includes this weekend’s instalment of the DJs Playing Badly column, amongst other things.
Let’s quickly recap some of what’s been on the site this week…
- Derrick May’s worst week since, well, his last one.
- Pete Tong’s DJ Academy is offering a discount right now…
- Scan 7 manage to promote themselves and fail to promote peace.
- Tomorrowland to remain until 2090 at their current site, but who will play there?
- Danny Tenaglia’s auction of his old equipment has finished…
- DJ Pierre complains about white colonisation, yet worked with Paul Van Dyk – why?
Ears To The House is growing, and now is the time to jump on board. If you’re not following us yet, there’s no better time to start doing so. Much of what we write about simply doesn’t appear anywhere else – the self-appointed gatekeepers in the dance music press may prefer keeping their readers in ignorance on certain aspects of this industry, but rest assured that we don’t.
Show your support by following our socials, bookmarking the site, or simply by visiting us each day – and you’ll never miss a post again!