So that’s another week over and done with. Welcome to the weekend! Our team has been really badly hit lately by a combination of holidays and coronavirus, so we’re taking the weekend off. Normal service will resume on Monday with five posts.
Right now, let’s quickly recap some of what’s been on Ears To The House during the week…
- Drones in nightclubs – seriously.
- Deborah De Luca reworks Felix Da Housecat – it all kicks off.
- Did Defected mess up with “Calabria”?
- The internet says what it thinks about Solomun.
- Reviewing Futur Festival…
- How DO you get signed to Defected?
- Toxic masculinity and Detroit.
If you’re not following us by now, you’re missing out. Much of what’s written about here simply doesn’t appear anywhere else. Show your support for us by following our socials, bookmarking the site, or simply by visiting us each day – and you’ll never miss a post again!