That’s another particularly busy week done at Ears To The House. Just as is customary around these parts, we’re taking Saturday off – meaning that barring any big stories breaking, normal service resumes tomorrow. This includes this weekend’s instalment of the DJs Playing Badly column, amongst other things.
Let’s quickly recap some of what’s been on the site this week…
- Chicago to be represented by Detroit’s Juan Atkins?
- Laughing gas banned in the UK, against the government’s own advice.
- Resident Advisor make Peggy Gou’s PR people very happy again…
- Ash Lauryn sees the light – far too late…
- Detroit’s Omar S and Supercoolwicked involved in scuffle.
- Detroit isn’t happy with Derrick May!
Ears To The House is growing, and now is the time to jump on board. If you’re not following us yet, there’s no better time to start doing so. Much of what we write about simply doesn’t appear anywhere else – the self-appointed gatekeepers in the dance music press may prefer keeping their readers in ignorance on certain aspects of this industry, but rest assured that we don’t.
Show your support by following our socials, bookmarking the site, or simply by visiting us each day – and you’ll never miss a post again!